Welcome to AnNisa Designs

Sunday, June 2, 2013

AnNisa Designs - Distinguishing Fashion for Women Who Cover

AnNisa Designs   Fashion for women who cover

annisadesigns.com

Bismillah

Highlighting the beauty of Islamic dress

I enjoy fashion – so much that I often search fashion sites online. Once while browsing the pages of Fashion Week, it starkly came to me that dress which covers is the most beautiful look on this planet. The flow of floor length grace is modestly intriguing. This demure presence so well accentuates the delicate form with which women are blessed.
\

Take charge of your expression

In observing and trying different fashion ideas, you’ve probably already seen that accessories can delicately enhance personal expression. And you possibly also realize that, with a few touches, you can uniquely convey your own personally distinguished virtue.


Like to see more?

Visit AnNisa Designs at www.annisadesigns.com. We believe our selections can bring your imagination into focus. Watch our video and view our approach to design. We are expanding and intend to represent many more choices. We therefore welcome your input as to the visual impressions you desire.

RAMADAN IS COMING 

Approaching The Holy Month always awakens my anxiety. Will I wake up in time make Fajr and eat before dawn? Will I prepare iftar well? Will I make each salat on time? And will reactions to fasting cause me to break my fast? I finally decided on assistance towards approaching  Ramadan with positive anticipation. If you are also observing Ramadan, the site listed has a series of duas, 1-30, for each day of Ramadan.  I look forward to each dua. Insha Allah you will also find them useful. http://www.duas.org/ramazan/Ramadhan30.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment